ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
feathered friends [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 20:51:10 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

With three birds this time, the trio danced in sequence. It had been a losing battle to make her Oricorio copy each other, but now, giving them each a moment to shine before passing the baton was effective. All three of them desired the spotlight, but they'd gotten better at sharing it. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as her pom pom Oricorio started its dance. [break][break]

"Show me what you've got!" But Archen didn't like the attention the others were getting, and he squawked loudly to throw the Oricorio off her rhythm.

notes

bond bridge | september . oricorio

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,736 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
feathered friends [m]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 2:53:21 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia lam"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

“Back at it again, I see!” Lam raised a hand to shield his eyes from the sun as he approached . Despite the storms that had ripped though the area not long ago, or the flooding that had partially submerged the city, the warm weather had return in Lilycove full force. Yuzu had already scampered over to the now-familiar flock of oricorio.[break][break]
He fell into the ritualistic steps of their dance, not at all minding the presence of a new addition that looked very much like him. The rest of Lam’s troupe lingered around him, however. Defaulting to their trainer as the de facto leader of their flock. Some much shyer than the bold, cream-colored Pom Pom.[break][break]
“I’ve been wondering if you’d come back out to the beach to practice.” Oricorio of all sorts seemed to enjoy the environment. Maybe because it wasn’t unlike Alolan beaches.

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-flying"] bingo: ritual

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
M: BOND BRIDGE (SEPT)

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#acc77b; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
feathered friends [m]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 18:13:17 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover turned and brightened at the sight of the familiar Lam. He waved, excited to see that Yuzu was here, too. "Gotta give the people what they want, y'know?" Their Oricorio gang were mastering turn-taking, up until Archen's jealous interruption. Clover grabbed her oldest companion and squeezed the bird into a loose wrestling hold to prohibit him from messing with the Oricorios. [break][break]

"Are you taking a break from, uh, gym-ing?" His Sensu Oricorio started stepping towards Lam, ever-curious.

notes

[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,736 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
feathered friends [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 18:25:13 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

lam grinned at him, waving back as yuzu held his poms aloft cheerfully. "i agree! they always know how to put on a show." he looked down at his flock as if to quietly say, right, guys? this spurred the other three forward finally, their pride and hesitance overcome - lychee, papaya, and rambutan all swaying with the set rhythm from the other oricorio. but it was his p'au oricorio who led them to where yuzu had already taken up a place.[break][break]

he couldn't help but laugh at clover's archen's antics, though. "that one looks feisty." lam held up a travel cooler. "yep. lunchtime. thought i'd let them stretch out while i was at it. they've been working hard today."

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-flying"] bingo: pride

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
feathered friends [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 20:40:28 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover laughed at Lam's commentary. "Yeah," he said as he wrangled Archen into submission, "he's kind of a pain in the a- uh, he's just trouble." Most adults didn't care for cussing and Clover looked young than they were, so they did their best to quit the habit. That, and their mom never let them hear the end of it for using such language, so his ears almost rang pre-emptively when he swore. [break][break]

"But he's a fossil which makes him automatically awesome, so, I can't really bring myself to part with him." Archen cawed indignantly, and Clover finally released Archen to fly up out of reach. "I need to start thinking about battle strategies since stuff is so crazy now. But it's hard to not just carry the pokemon I like." He couldn't battle with a set of Oricorios, now could he?

notes

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,736 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
feathered friends [m]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 21:21:06 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Lam’s head tilted back when he laughed, “Yeah, I get what you’re saying.” The kid’s self-censorship was understandable, not wholly necessary. “I could say the same of my chatot. Some birds really revel in being a pain in the ass.” He leaned slightly toward Clover as he spoke, winking at them conspiratorially as he grinned.[break][break]
“Nah, even if he causes trouble, I’m sure he still has his merits. You big on fossil types then?” From his shoulder, Poppy watched the archen. But the pidove made no effort to go roost with him. His gaze turned back toward the oricorio. There was a simple sort of brillance to their dance—an act that could easily assist them in battle. They were clever birds, graceful and evasive.[break][break]
Not to be underestimated.[break][break]
Lam hummed. “That's fair. But sometimes it’s the ones you like most who work and fight the hardest. Even if it’s unexpected.” He pointed at the shiny pidove, and Poppy puffed her feathered chest proudly.

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-flying"] bingo: brilliance

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
feathered friends [m]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 15:05:56 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

"A chatot? Does it mock you?" Clover's eyes glittered with mischief. She'd heard they were very vocal pokemon, and that's why she hadn't sought one out. Flying types seemed to love her a lot, despite her belonging to the Earth sect as a Hoyeon and consequently preferring ground, grass, and fire types that flourished in Fallarbor. [break][break]

They shrugged at the question. "Fossils are neat. I like that they're relics from the ground. Makes me feel like... well, like I'm doing a good deed by helping restore them. Archen, though, I found already restored." He was a good fighter. Lam was right about that. She didn't think his Pidove was anything special, but the pride in its eyes told her that it could put up a damn good fight. [break][break]

Their Oricorios found a collective rhythm, though their styles were still distinct. Watching it got them thinking about Lam's Pidove. "Did you found your Pidove, or did it find you?" Sometimes, it felt like Clover was sought out by their pokemon wayyyy more than she sought them out.

notes

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP